I happened to watch this today live and one of the best things I have heard in a while was said, “I’m not a party servant, I’m a public servant”.   I am guessing this comment relates to the fact that he’s not following what the rest of the GOP seems to be doing relative to reform. 

I actually like the service he uses for press conferences with Twitter and tune in when I can.  This one today was rather important and was presented at UC Davis.  He was right to the point today. 

Mrs. Schwarzenegger (Maria Shriver) was also busy this week announcing the free clinic Remote Area Medical with Stan Brock.  This is the second appearance by RAM in Los Angeles. 

Remote Area Medical Los Angeles Kicks Off First Day – Press Conference With Maria Shriver and Stan Brock

Gov. Arnold discussing healthcare reform Press Conference tod... on Twitpic

 

4/29/2010 - Governor Schwarzenegger held a press conference to discuss federal health care reform implementation.  BD

image

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger - Breaking News, Webcasts, Blogs, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter @Schwarzenegger

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative