Hello, my name is Bob and I am a first year Medical Student. A very broke first year Medical Student. I need tuition money, this is where you come in.

For just $1 or more via Paypal I will answer any medical question that you may have (including Grey's Anatomy Questions) Hell, I will answer any question period that you may have. I may not know the answer but at the very least I will point you in the right direction or we will have a few laughs.

I will post all questions and answers on this site. That is unless you specify I don't post it. Which may be the case if you are inquiring about an STD you got from the nice young fellow at the bar last night.

My goal is to raise my tuition for next year, which is about $30,000...yes Medical School is expensive.

http://www.putbobthroughmedschool.com/

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top
Google Analytics Alternative